Monday, May 16, 2011

Chapter 16 Teaser


I wasn't one of those women who had a closet full of shoes. And it had nothing to do with cost; there were plenty of stores in the city and sales were abundant. It stemmed more from my practical nature – why have more than I needed? My shoe collection consisted of a pair of running shoes, Keds, summer sandals, and a pair of pumps that matched my only formal dress. I never put much thought into my shoe collection.

Until now.

I was sitting on my couch, in the aforementioned only formal dress, holding my left pump in one hand, and the heel in the other.

5 comments:

  1. oh no, shoe emergency. true Cinderella moment, need a Prince Charming to come to the rescue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're killing me! Are you teasing us? Making us think this is the benefit she'll be attending with Edward or an actual date with the other guy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what sugunary said... is this a Prince Charming or maybe even a Pretty Woman type moment? Or maybe Rosalie, or a wild card like Alice or Esme, comes to the rescue while Emmett (Carlisle, Jaspter, anyone???) gives Edward some much needed advice?

    Or is Truman family right and are we being teased -- and this is actually a date with Peter...

    Please let it be what turns out to be an actual date with a finally aware Edward. :)

    As always... looking forward to the update................

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh oh oh oh
    it is like xmas came early- i have been wondering when we would get a glimpse
    ok so i am foreshadowing about the benefit that i think that he asked her to go to, not 100%sure may have to go back and re read
    Definitly a Rosalie 911 call for the wardrobe assistance
    something is telling me that Bella will bond with Esme -being Carlisles date and all- she will get him to lighten up and to get off Edwards back and let him have a life.
    thanks for the teaser- always appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was such an awesome chappie! Any chance we'll get an early teaser?

    ReplyDelete