Monday, April 11, 2011

Chapter 13 Teaser


"We're driving somewhere?" I asked, excited and curious about what he had planned.

"We are," he said cryptically, sipping the coffee I ordered for him. "I'm sure you've heard Somewhere, New York is a great place to visit. Their tourism campaign has been very aggressive this year."

I sat there waiting for him to elaborate while he smirked at me, obviously pleased with himself and his ability to keep a secret.

I really wanted to wait him out and pretend like I wasn't dying to know where we were going, but I'm pretty sure I lasted all of forty nine seconds.

"Come on, tell me!" I whined, kicking my feet like a petulant child.

He smiled sweetly at me, reached in the back pocket of his jeans, and slapped something on the table.

8 comments:

  1. UGH! I don't know why I read teasers.. They just make the wait that much worse! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my . . . what a great tease. Now, please tell me that FF won't be a fail and let you update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on ....I so gotta have your update chap sooon...*flutter eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on ....I so gotta have your update chap sooon...*flutter eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that idea. Edward and Bella going on a drive? The thought makes me smile in a major way. They are SO dating, can't wait for them to figure it out! Simply can't wait for the updated chapter...............

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really have to agree with Lisa- why why why do I read teasers? I feel like an addict who needs a fix, come on just a little more to tide me over til the full chapter is ready.

    and I am convinced that DreamerRoad is reading my mind, I thought that I was the only one who was thinking to myself, hello?!!! you are already dating, call it what you want to keep your job sister, you are dating.

    I absolutely love this story, it is so sorta believable
    if only the CFO of my company even remotely looked like Edward- ah to dream..... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the teaser. I'm surprised they're going out somewhere together. This isn't coffee or lunch. I wonder where he's taking her. I hope you update soon :)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the teaser, if FF isn't up and running when you are ready to post I may have to find where they are located and send my tech guys there to fix their problems! I can't wait to see where he is taking her.

    ReplyDelete