Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chapter 12 Teaser

From: Edward Masen
To: Bella
Date: Monday, July 5, 2010 at 12:59PM
Subject: It's Hip To Be Square (or not...)

Dear Bella,

I hope you are well this afternoon. I'm taking an hour lunch break and I thought I'd email you before my assistant
comes back from fetching us some lunch. I'm a little worried that he wasn't bluffing when he said he was going to Wendy's to buy us all burgers. Such fast food is not my typical lunch fare, as you know. I sure hope he was bluffing, because I hear their meat patties are shaped into squares. Why I would want a meat patty that's the same shape as my napkin, I don't know.

7 comments:

  1. ::snortngiggle:: Priceless. And I'm amused that he's at work and not addressing her as Ms Swan. :) Looking forward to the chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tease! Is his assistant buying lunch for Edward and himself or Edward and Bella?

    My husband likes the square patties. He seems to think it makes it easier to eat and you don't lose any of the contents. He usually eats his hamburgers in a circular motion until the last bite is the very center of the hamburger. For some reason Wendy's burgers are immune to his weirdness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. on his lunch brake he is emailing her to her personal email address? so he is not at work?
    i felt really bad for Bella, he was not very clear with his phone call last time...
    i hope he finds a way to make it up to Bella...
    can't wait for the chapter.... please update soon!!!!

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fucking love Wendy's!! They make the best fast food hamburger's and now I'm gonna have to go there for lunch because of this tease...Thanks for that ladies...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmmm...I am still hanging from the clipped call from Edward..>So is this his way of testing the water temperature or is he so oblivious to his effect on poor Bella that he can think everything is hunky dorey!! Update soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What Arc said. Yeah... What was up with that? Couldn't agree more. He did make her cry didn't he. I think I would cry. I mean... hey I went all out to make everything perfect and even made his pot-pie. Man. Poor Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I agree with the prior comments... I hope he got back in her good graces after that cut off phone call. I can't wait for them to figure out that they both want 'more'.... soon? Please? :)

    ReplyDelete