Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chapter 8 Teaser


Dear Ms. Swan,

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I hope you are feeling better, and that you are indeed at work today.

I don't usually crash on other people's couches, so I assure you I slept through all the noise because I was exhausted. Exhausted from my work week, not other activities. I am relieved to hear we did not sleep together, sleep together. That is not to say you are not attractive. You are. It's just that I'm the CFO and such relations aren't allowed. Plus, it would make our friendship a little awkward. That being said, I'd also like to think that one of us would remember if we had slept together, slept together. Memory loss in that instance would suggest that I disappointed you. Either that, or we were so concerned for our jobs that we whacked each other in the head with spatulas in order to forget. Plausible deniability and all that.

14 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! Can't wait for this chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait. This story cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited!!! just obsessed w/these two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha can't wait to find out what that is all about! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeeeek! I'm so happy to see the teaser up and I'm very excited to see what the entire chapter will be like. It sounds like his email is a response to an email of hers. Which is strange and interesting, given that we can imagine that he got up and ate his avocado omlet. So, that was awkward? And they just didn't talk afterwards? Eeeeeeek! I am over here waiting with baited breath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol! love this - hilarious! can't wait for more

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one fic I actually do run to read as soon as the notice is received!

    Soo funny. Soo love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! omg he is hysterical.

    love him.

    xxoo
    a

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bwahahaha. Love the spatula whacking comment. Looking forward to your update ladies.
    Kellie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the teaser....This story is just intoxicating. I find that I can wait to read these updates!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Had to sneak out here to see if there was a preview. Love this story and can't wait for the update! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just started reading this story today as you could probably tell from my redic reviews and can't wait for the next chapter. From the teaser it seems that things were a bit awkward after Edward woke up, which is sad and probably really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your story! It is a lot of humor in it. Nice change, Brings a big smile to my face and makes me laugh! Cant wait for more! How often do you update? I had to crack up at the spatula poking!! They fell asleep together, very sweet! LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Poor guy, he rambles and overthinks everything about Bella. I hope she gets a chance to just pounce!

    ReplyDelete