Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fandom Gives Back Teaser

"You shouldn't do that to a man when he's working with electricity," I said after the third time. "I might be electrocuted, and then where would you be?"

"Right back where I started, I'd imagine. But could you leave me your apartment? I'm kind of used to all this space now."

"Speaking of which," I said, peeking around the tree. "When are you going to give up your apartment?"

She never did like talking about her apartment. Even though she was only there a few times a month, she seemed reluctant to give it up. So I was hardly surprised when she changed the subject without giving a proper answer.

"You know, Ireland is going to be a tough act to follow. How are you going to top last Christmas?"

I gave her a knowing look, but played along nonetheless. "You're right, I'm sure there's no way I can top that," I said with a smile. "Be prepared for disappointment."

"Oh, Mr. Masen. Don't you know I'm always prepared for disappointment where you're concerned?"

"That's it," I said, coming around from the back of the tree and leaving the string of lights hanging off. "I won't have my sexual prowess impugned."

"You're so sexy when you use obscure words," she said as I took her in my arms and kissed her, my hands stroking her back under her shirt. Or rather, my shirt.

6 comments:

  1. I have to admit that when I heard you were doing this I found the FGB website and donated immediately. I wouldn't miss this in the world. A future-take? A year into the future? I. Can't. Wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *swoon* Oh, Mr. Masen. Miss your E&B!

    ...and ditto to what DreamerRoad said!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just completed the outtake and it was amazing. I think this may be my favorite chapter out of the entire story! Thanks so much for submitting it to FBG.

    ReplyDelete